- Bishkek - Wikipedia
In 1926, the city became the capital of the newly established Kirghiz ASSR and was renamed "Frunze" after Mikhail Frunze, Lenin's close associate who was born in Bishkek and played key roles during the revolutions of 1905 and 1917 and during the Russian civil war of the early 1920s
- Bishkek - A Students Guide - Study, Research, and Travel . . .
Bishkek City Information Everything to know about staying awhile SRAS thanks students Julie Hersh, Peter Bourgelais, Michael Coffey, Cheryl Collins, Sophia Rehm, and Ian Walker for contributing to this guide
- Overland Tours, Adventure Travel, Expedition Truck . . .
Be a part of the adventure travel team, Oasis Overland and enjoy amazing places on earth, including South America, Africa, Europe and Asia
- Ala Archa National Park – Kyrgyz-Travel
ALA-ARCHA PARK INFO HISTORY Ala Archa Natural Park is located approximately 40 km south of the capital city of Bishkek in the region’s largest gorge also named Ala-Archa
- Tours and Travel in Tajikistan: Pamir Highway and Wakhan . . .
Small group adventure tours and private journeys to Tajikistan: Tours across Pamirs, Wakhan valley and Pamir Highway (M41)
- Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan-Turkmenistan Tour - Kalpak Travel
Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan-Turkmenistan Tour: Overland adventure in Central Asia from nomads to the Silk Road cities further on to the "Gate of Hell"
- Africa Overland Tours and Travel | Oasis Overland
Overland Adventure Travel Insurance Our tailor made overland adventure travel insurance can be purchased online when booking a trip or at a later date in your account