- Bishkek - Wikipedia
Bishkek (Kyrgyz: Бишке́к, Bişkek, بىشکەک; IPA: ; Russian: Бишке́к, tr Biškék; IPA: [bʲɪʂˈkʲɛk]), formerly Pishpek and Frunze, is the
- Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan - Advantour Travel
Bishkek - brief and history of the capital-city of Kyrgyzstan as well as photos of main sightseeings
- Tours and Travel in Tajikistan: Pamir Highway and Wakhan . . .
Small group adventure tours and private journeys to Tajikistan: Tours across Pamirs, Wakhan valley and Pamir Highway (M41)
- Kyrgyzstan - Wikitravel
Kyrgyzstan (Кыргызстан, officially the Kyrgyz Republic (Кыргыз Республикасы) is a South-Central Asian Union country of incredible natural
- Uztravel - tours to Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan . . .
Tour packages, hotels, visa support and travel services for groups and individuals in Uzbekistan, Central Asia and along The Great Silk Road Travel guide and
- Advantour - Uzbekistan Travel Agency
Uzbekistan travel agency based in Tashkent, Uzbekistan providing hotel reservation, train ticket booking, land transfer, visa support and private guide and
- Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes Into Village in Kyrgyzstan . . .
The plane was approaching the airport in Bishkek, the capital, when it struck a cluster of houses