- Bishkek - Wikipedia
Bishkek (Kyrgyz: Бишке́к, Bişkek, بىشکەک; IPA: ; Russian: Бишке́к, tr Biškék, IPA: [bʲɪʂˈkʲɛk]), formerly Pishpek and Frunze, is the
- Bishkek - A Students Guide - Study, Research, and Travel . . .
Bishkek City Information Everything to know about staying awhile SRAS thanks students Julie Hersh, Peter Bourgelais, Michael Coffey, Cheryl Collins, Sophia Rehm
- Turkish plane crash: Dozens killed when 747 hits village - CNN
(CNN)Bad weather and possible 'crew error' appeared to be an early focus of an inquiry into what caused a Boeing 747 freighter to crash Monday in a village
- Overland Tours, Adventure Travel, Expedition Truck . . .
Be a part of the adventure travel team, Oasis Overland and enjoy amazing places on earth, including South America, Africa, Europe and Asia
- Tours and Travel in Tajikistan: Pamir Highway and Wakhan . . .
Small group adventure tours and private journeys to Tajikistan: Tours across Pamirs, Wakhan valley and Pamir Highway (M41)
- Central Asia and Uzbekistan Tours Travel. The Silk Road . . .
CENTRAL ASIA AND UZBEKISTAN TOURS TRAVEL The Silk Road Travel Packages and Tours Private and Group Tours Tour operator Central Asia Travel is one of the leading
- Katjas Travel Blog
Hello World! Several of you have written me emails if I’m still alive since my blog wasn’t updated during the last weeks The answer is: Yes, I am and I’m still