- Gujarat Map, State, Districts Information and Facts
Find interactive map of Gujarat which is the western most state of India Also, get to know information and facts about the state of Gujarat
- Pune climate: Average Temperature, weather by month, Pune . . .
Information for Travel to Pune The closest Airports of Pune are: Pune Airport (PNQ) 9 71km,Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) 121 29km,Aurangabad Airport (IXU) 220 54km
- Gujarat remains hot and dry amidst unseasonal weather over . . .
The state of Gujarat continues to be dry and hot with day temperature breaching 35°C in the capital city of Gandhinagar Interiors of North Gujarat, Saurashtra and Kutch located across the Tropic of Cancer have also been inching and recording similar mercury level over the last few days
- Bollywood movies that best capture . . . - Times of India Travel
The list won’t be complete without mentioning this quintessential 1975 Bollywood flick The iconic cinema that immortalised the characters of Gabbar Singh, Basanti, Jai and Veeru was shot in the
- India vs England: Sweltering week for Gujarat, testing . . .
Bhuj and Naliya in the Kutch region have recorded a temperature of 35 8°C and 35 4°C, both 5°C above normal In Saurashtra, Rajkot and Junagarh along with the coastal station of Porbandar crossed 35°C rendering oppressive conditions
- CORONAVIRUS vaccine rollout starts in. . . - JIMMY OWEN . . .
CORONAVIRUS vaccine rollout starts in less than 24 hours, marking the beginning of the end of the pandemic While the long and arduous process of inoculation gets underway, data suggests taking
- Breeds of Livestock - Goat Breeds — Breeds of Livestock . . .
Goats: (Capra hircus) The goat, along with sheep, were among the earliest domesticated animals Goat remains have been found at archaeological sites in western Asia, such as Jericho, Choga, Mami, Djeitun and Cayonu, which allows domestication of the goats to be dated at between 6000 and 7000 B C