- What really happened in Benghazi? - CNN
Attack on U S mission in Benghazi – Obama and Clinton stand at Andrews Air Force Base as the bodies of the four Americans killed are returned on September 14
- Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack . . .
Two months before the fatal 2012 terrorist attack on the U S compound in Benghazi, then-Ambassador Chris Stevens requested 13 security personnel to help him safely travel around Libya, according to a cable reviewed by Fox News -- but he was turned down
- Benghazi Mission Attack Fast Facts - CNN
Read CNN's Benghazi Mission Attack Fast Facts and learn more about about the September 11, 2012, attack on the US mission in Benghazi, Libya
- Justice and State departments blocking access to survivors . . .
The Justice and State departments are now citing a year-old FBI investigation and a future criminal prosecution to block access to survivors of last year’s Benghazi terror attack
- KEYC. com
The financial institution delivered a check of $16,000 to the clinic The funds will serve as undesignated support to the facility
- David Petraeus: CIA directors bodyguards exposed affair . . .
The revelations come from 'Benghazi: The Definitive Report,' written by Brandon Webb, a retired Navy SEAL, and Jack Murphy, a former Army Ranger and Green Beret
- Hillary Clinton called just ONE of the 35 Benghazi . . .
Clinton waited at least 48 days to speak with any Benghazi terror-attack survivors under her State Department command And in the rest of 2012 that followed the attacks, she called just one