- Benghazi Mission Attack Fast Facts - CNN
Read CNN's Benghazi Mission Attack Fast Facts and learn more about about the September 11, 2012, attack on the US mission in Benghazi, Libya
- What really happened in Benghazi? - CNN
Attack on U S mission in Benghazi – Obama and Clinton stand at Andrews Air Force Base as the bodies of the four Americans killed are returned on
- Judge throws out lawsuit against Hillary Clinton by . . .
A federal judge tossed a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton by the parents of two Americans killed at a diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, ruling Friday
- KRDO. com | Interactive weather radar covering Colorado . . .
Get up-to-the-minute, interactive Doppler radar for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park, Denver and all of Colorado
- Federal judge orders State Department to search for more . . .
Hillary Clinton is in the spotlight again after a federal judge ordered the State Department to search for more emails concerning the 2012 Benghazi attack
- Security at US Benghazi consulate say they were silenced . . .
Security officers at the State Department's Benghazi consulate claimed this week that they were pressured to keep quiet about the lack of security at the compound
- UK over-optimistic about Libya - Johnson - BBC News
The UK foreign secretary says Gaddafi's removal has been "a tragedy so far" for the Libyan people