- Belize City - Wikipedia
Belize City is the largest city in Belize and was once the capital of the former British Honduras According to the 2010 census, Belize City has a population of 57,169 people in 16,162 households
- Belize travel - Lonely Planet
Travel guides Starting at $28 59 Ready to go? Get to the heart of Belize with one of Lonely Planet's in-depth, award-winning guidebooks
- Belize News, Headlines Online, Weather, Newspapers, Radio . . .
All 24 major Belizean online news sources in one easy spot Instant headlines, weather, Daily Video newscasts, live radio, message boards, photo of the day, and more!
- Belize City 2018: Best of Belize City, Belize Tourism . . .
Belize City Tourism: TripAdvisor has 35,712 reviews of Belize City Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Belize City resource
- Travel Advice and Advisories for Belize
Country Travel Advice and Advisories from the Government of Canada
- FEATURES - The Weather Channel
View weather map showing the latest US areas of precipitation and current airport delays reported in minutes
- Belize Travel Guide | Travel + Leisure
Enjoy 30% off Stays At This Secluded Eco-Resort in Belize T+L launched Operation Vacation to inspire workers to use their days off and get away, offering exclusive travel discounts as incentive