- Belem (ship) - Wikipedia
Current specifications of the Belem 406 tons and 51 m of length Riveted steel keel (for older parts) Iron sheet : 11 mm Ballast in hull : 4,500 pig irons of 50 kg each
- Brazil Weather, climate and geography | World Travel Guide
About The World Travel Guide The World Travel Guide (WTG) is the flagship digital consumer brand within the Columbus Travel Media portfolio A comprehensive guide to the world’s best travel destinations, its print heritage stretches back 30 years, with the online portal reaching its 15-year anniversary in 2014
- Climate, temperatures, humidity and rain in Brazil
brazil's CLIMATE and weather: TEMPERATURES, RAIN and humidity Brazil is usually divided in five big climate zones: The Amazon Basin region (1), with an equatorial climate characterized by pleasant temperatures but high humidity and precipitation levels (even in the "dry" season)
- Brazil Weather Seasons Months - Brazil Travel Guide
©2013 Brazil-Travel-Guide com, EJCR Contact: House energy contact@gmail com
- Lisbon Travel Blog: A Complete City Guide for 2018
A complete travel blog and Lisbon city guide, crafted by a true local Insider tips on sights, food, budget and major tourist traps to avoid: it's all here!
- Lisbon Apartments for holiday rentals: Alfama, Bairro Alto . . .
Quality fully-furnished self-catering city apartments with wi-fi air-conditioning in the centre of Lisbon, Portugal near the tourist districts and major transport facilities
- Lisbon Railway Stations | PortugalVisitor - Travel Guide . . .
Lisbon has a number of main railway stations serving different parts of city and the rest of the country including Oriente, Santa Apolónia, Rossio and Sete Rios