- Beira, Mozambique - Wikipedia
Beira is the fourth largest city in Mozambique It lies in the central region of the country in Sofala Province, where the Pungwe River meets the Indian Ocean Beira had a population of 397,368 in 1997, which grew to 530,604 in 2019 It holds the regionally significant Port of Beira which acts as a gateway for both the central interior portion of the country as well as the land-locked nations
- Mozambique Cyclone Idai: Latest on storm that destroyed . . .
Mozambique Cyclone Idai latest: tropical storm has ‘destroyed 90% of Beira’ and left hundreds dead The official death toll in Mozambique stands at 84 but it is feared more than 1,000 people
- Mozambique Travel Service: Facts about Mozambique
Travel Service: Quick short Facts about Mozambique Geography, history, weather, money, banks, credit cards, places of interest and more a quick overview of facst about Mozambique Africa
- Current Local Time in Mozambique - Time and Date
Mozambique time now Mozambique time zone and map with current time in the largest cities
- South America webcams. Live cams in S America - Camvista
Check out our selection of live cams throughout South America Featuring the best cams in S America We have listed a good selection of web cams in every South American country Happy webcam watching in South America
- Cyclone Idai: satellite images show extent of flooding . . .
New satellite images of the Mozambican port city of Beira have revealed the vast scale of flooding, as rescuers race to reach tens of thousands of people trapped by flood waters from Cyclone Idai
- Over 1,000 feared dead after cyclone slams into Mozambique . . .
More than 1,000 people were feared dead in Mozambique four days after a cyclone slammed into the country, submerging entire villages and leaving bodies floating in the floodwaters, the nation's