- Beijing Weather: 7-Day Forecast, Best Time to Visit . . .
Beijing weather features four distinct seasons - short windy spring, long hot summer, cool pleasant autumn, and long chilly winter July and August are the hottest months with the highest temperature around 37 C (99 F), while January is the coldest time with the lowest temperature around -15 C (5 F)
- Weather for Beijing, Beijing Municipality, China
Current weather in Beijing and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Beijing Tour: Beijing Tours, Beijing China Tours - Tour . . .
Vivian, a sales manager at Tour-Beijing, did a fantastic job of coordinating a wonderful trip for myself and my friend She helped make our travel dreams become reality (bike riding alongside the Great Wall, dumpling making lesson in a private home, hiking the Great Wall, seeing the Terra Cotta Warriors, etc)
- Beijing Travel Guide | Travel + Leisure
Visit Beijing for an unforgettable adventure Discover the best hotels, restaurants and things to do with this highly curated Beijing travel guide
- Beijing Highlights: Beijing tours with an expert guide . . .
“Overall Excellent Travel Company” The entire trip was wonderful and despite some very challenging weather, we all had a great time in this beautiful country
- BBC - Travel - Beijing’s unexpected Muslim enclave
Despite being officially atheist and historically associated with Buddhism, China has a deep-rooted relationship with Islam that’s best seen in Beijing's Muslim quarter, Niu Jie
- Beijing August Weather 2018 - AccuWeather Forecast for . . .
Get Beijing, China typical August Weather including average and record temperatures from AccuWeather com