- Beijing Weather: 7-Day Forecast, Best Time to Visit . . .
Beijing weather features four distinct seasons - short windy spring, long hot summer, cool pleasant autumn, and long chilly winter July and August are the hottest months with the highest temperature around 37 C (99 F), while January is the coldest time with the lowest temperature around -15 C (5 F)
- Travel Weather Forecast for Beijing, China
Beijing travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Beijing, China keeps your trip moving
- Beijing Weather, Best Time to Visit Beijing 7-Day . . .
Beijing is suitable for travel all year round In terms of season, ( September to November ) is the best season to visit Beijing Throughout the year, there are many festivals which provide great opportunities for getting to know about local life and customs
- Beijing Weather « China Travel Tips – Tour-Beijing. com
The weather in May has felt like summer, but the high summer season doesn’t tart until June July is the hottest month in Beijing So June is a transit month between the early summer (later May ) to the hottest summer (late July)
- Beijing, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Beijing, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Beijing Weather, Climate Tips, Forecast for Beijing China
Beijing has a temperate climate but with big differences in temperature between day and night Please check the table below for the average highest and lowest temperature of each month or see our brief introduction of Beijing monthly weather including weather forecast, what to pack and travel tips
- Beijing Weather: When to Go, Month-by-Month | Bespoke . . .
The weather remains fine for most of October – the first part of the month is given over to the ‘Golden Week’ national holidays, which sees Beijing’s famous sights unimaginably swamped with visitors