- Barranquilla, Colombia 10-Day Weather Forecast - The . . .
Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Barranquilla, Colombia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather com
- Colombian Festivals,Carnivals in Colombia Colombia . . .
Events in Colombia are frequent and celebrated with zeal As any local will tell you, Colombians take any excuse to enjoy a good party and that’s a great thing for travellers who will be welcomed to the fiesta with open arms – quite often straight into a salsa jig
- Weather in Bogota, Colombia | Discover Colombia
Weather in Bogota is cool and the city gets alot of precipitation on average throughout the year The average temperature in Bogota is 57 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bucaramanga - Colombia Travel
Founded on December 22 of 1622 in a plateau of the Oriental mountain range, a place where the Guane tribe was settled Bucaramanga, is a strategic
- Weather in Colombia, live, forecasts and averages . . .
We provide live weather, forecasts and averages for towns and cities in Colombia
- The Top 8 Islands in Colombia | Colombia Travel Blog by . . .
Chris on July 1, 2016 at 12:01 pm Hi Heidi, Honestly, when it comes to weather on the Caribbean coast it can be a touch unpredictable However, traditionally around July is more like the dry season – rain is always possible (as are storms – it’s the tropics!) but it’s not the full-on wet season, like in September and August
- The Complete Guide to Tayrona: Beaches | Colombia Travel . . .
The Complete Guide to Tayrona - Part 3: Beaches Here is a complete guide to the beaches of Colombia's Tayrona National Park