- Welcome to Bala - Self Catering, Hotels, B Bs, Attractions . . .
The Bala area is famous for water-sport activities around the lake, along with Self Catering Accomidation, Hotels, B Bs, Attractions and Adventures
- Bala Town and Cefn Druids set for Europa League games . . .
The managers of Bala Town and Cefn Druids look forward to their teams' Europa League preliminary round first-leg games on Thursday
- Europa League: Bala Town 1-0 Tre Fiori (Agg 1-3) - BBC Sport
Bala Town bow out of the Europa League despite a 1-0 win over Tre Fiori of San Marino in the preliminary round second leg
- The Conwy valley line - Penmorfa
The Conwy valley line - Lein Dyffryn Conwy Blaenau Ffestiniog to Trawsfynydd - Page 2 (this section of track is currently disused)
- Muskoka Ontario Information, News, Attractions . . .
The best Muskoka Ontario has to offer, Business, Resorts and Accommodations, Entertainment, Real Estate, History, Attractions, Parks and even the weather
- Roxborough-Manayunk, PA Local News
Heavy rains will taper off in the middle of the week but chances for more wet weather are high around Friday See the full forecast here
- Europa League: Connahs Quay Nomads face Belarus . . .
Kazakhstan's FC Irtysh Pavlodar could await Druids, while Bala could face Slovenian club NK Rudar Velenje "We come up against an in-form Shakhtyor Soligorsk who are in the middle of their season, so there is no doubt that it will be a real challenge," Connah's Quay manager Andy Morrison said