- Baku - Wikipedia
Etymology Baku is derived from the Persian name of the city باد-کوبه Bād-kube, meaning "Wind-pounded city", in which bād means "wind" and kube is rooted in the verb کوبیدن kubidan, "to pound", thus referring to a place where wind is strong and pounding
- Baku, Azerbaijan 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather . . .
Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Baku, Azerbaijan with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather com
- Baku Hotel - Luxury Hotel Resort in Baku –Fairmont Baku
Fairmont Baku is a luxury hotel resort in Baku, Azerbaijan Enjoy luxury hotel accommodations near the port of Azerbaijan on the Absheron Peninsula inside the Caspian Sea
- Current Local Time in Baku, Azerbaijan
Current local time in Azerbaijan – Baku Get Baku's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Baku's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Baku Hotel Accommodation - Fairmont Baku, Flame Towers . . .
Fairmont Baku offers luxury accommodations in Baku, Azerbaijan that exceed five-star standards Our spacious and elegantly designed rooms offer the best Baku city skyline and Caspian Sea views
- Baku Boulevard - 2018 All You Need to Know Before You Go . . .
Book your tickets online for Baku Boulevard, Baku: See 1,398 reviews, articles, and 1,331 photos of Baku Boulevard, ranked No 1 on TripAdvisor among 224 attractions in Baku
- Top 10 Places to Visit in Baku - Baku Explorer
Your ultimate top 10 guide to the best places to visit in Baku Includes phone numbers, ticket prices, location maps and tips to make your visit memorable