- Oman Information Center - Oman Business Directory
Explore Oman through the most complete Omani portal and find lots of information, documents, ads, references, and news all with search mechanism
- Oman travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Oman holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | In Muscat's Grand Mosque, there is a beautiful hand-loomed carpet; it was once the world's largest rug until Abu Dhabi's Grand Mosque, in the United Arab Emirates, pinched the record
- Jebel Akhdar (Nizwa) - 2018 All You Need to Know Before . . .
It was the last week The Jebel Akhdar was dry but the view is so wonderful The Montaigne, the view, the old village, the people You are out of the word
- Ultimate Guide to the Top 20+ Things to do in Muscat Oman . . .
Top things to do in Muscat Oman with info about what to do in Muscat, places to visit in Muscat with kids, where to stay, day trips from Muscat, travel info
- How To Travel To Oman | Travel + Leisure
Oman is known for its high mountains, silky sand dunes, preserved fortresses, and breathtaking fjords In T+L’s comprehensive guide, we’ll show you
- Destination Information | Thai Airways
Overview Riverside houses, parkland, skyscrapers and buzzing nightlife: Brisbane is no longer simply a gateway to the Sunshine and Gold Coasts
- Oman: Journey to a mountainous heart - Telegraph
Our destination is the ancient city of Nizwa, commanding a landscape bristling with fortresses – Bahla, Nakhl, Nizwa, Jabrin – built to protect the towns, oases and valuable date plantations from marauding tribes