- Ethiopia Kills 13 Rebels Near Assosa and The Renaissance . . .
Tsadeq Hagos, the Ethiopian State Minister for communication stated that security forces clashed with a the Benshangul rebel organization killing 13 rebels The clashes happened near Assosa in the Benshangul region, close to the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD)
- Ethiopia Visit | Hotels | Top Attractions - Weather | Videos
EthioVisit com - The official Visitor Center for Ethiopia Travel Planning Welcome to EthioVisitor com! The best visitors site for travel information, Ethiopia attractions, hotels, businesses, entertainment, weather and more
- Ethiopia agrees stake in Port Sudan, prisoner release on . . .
The two leaders also agreed on turning the town of Assosa into a commercial centre, building a new railway line and releasing the Ethiopian citizens detained in Sudan
- Climate change may help Ethiopia, increase the countrys . . .
Climate change may help Ethiopia, increase the country’s access to water
- Interviews archive at Tadias Magazine
Ethiopian-American Engineer Fesseha Atlaw, founder of the first Ethiopic software company, Dashen Engineering, and an early pioneer of digitized Ethiopian script