- Ashgabat - Wikipedia
When Ashgabat was under Russian rule, the number of Bahá'ís in the city rose to over 1,000, and a Bahá'í community was established, with its own schools, medical
- Ashgabat Landmarks - Old and New Nissa - advantour. com
Ashgabat Landmarks - Old and New Nissa The main tourist sights of Nissa, Turkmenistan
- The ‘Stans of Asia: Follow the Silk Route| Educational . . .
This 11-day journey, with insight and guidance from Times-selected experts, will take you deep into the heart of these Silk Road nations
- Ashgabat gears up for Fifth Asian Indoor and Martial Arts . . .
Ashgabat, the Turkmenistan capital, awaits the guests of the Fifth Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games, also known as AIMAG
- Latest Weather and Extended Forecast - CNN
View the latest weather conditions and extended forecast on CNN
- Nisa Travel Guide - Advantour Travel
Home; Turkmenistan; Nisa; Nisa, Turkmenistan 18 km to the west from Ashgabat there overlook the ruins of Nisa, the capital of ancient Parthia, existed at the turn of
- South America Climate Chart | Temperature and Weather
Overland Adventure Travel Insurance Our tailor made overland adventure travel insurance can be purchased online when booking a trip or at a later date in your account