- Armagh - Wikipedia
Armagh ( ɑːr ˈ m ɑː ar-MAH; from Irish Ard Mhacha ɑɾd̪ˠˈwaxə , meaning 'Macha's height') is the county town of County Armagh and a city in Northern Ireland, as well as a civil parish It is the ecclesiastical capital of Ireland – the seat of the Archbishops of Armagh, the Primates of All Ireland for both the Roman Catholic Church and the Church of Ireland
- National and Local Weather Radar . . . - The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel and weather com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage
- The Dangers of Space Travel | Astronotes - Armagh Planetarium
Space Junk Debris Space debris is a growing problem with space travel Space debris can be literally anything, from tiny flecks of paint, a metal bolt right up to a fully-sized defunct satellite
- Schools Cup final: Campbell College 19-13 RS Armagh - BBC . . .
Campbell College defeated Royal School Armagh 19-13 in Monday's Schools' Cup final at Kingspan Stadium A Dara Gaskin try gave Campbell a 5-0 half-time lead and Conor Rankin's well-executed score
- Ulsternet: Northern Irelands leading local newspapers . . .
Ulsternet is the website of the Alpha Newspaper Group, incorporating the leading local newspapers in Northern Ireland including Jobs, pets, property, entertainment, Farming, cars
- Ulster SFC quarter-final: Fermanagh 0-12 Armagh 0-7 - BBC . . .
Armagh's Gregory McCabe puts pressure on Fermanagh forward Seamus Quigley Fermanagh booked a spot in the Ulster SFC semi-finals as they overcame a woeful challenge from 14-man Armagh
- Irish Weather Forecast - The Irish Times
Weather Forecast for Ireland brought to you by The Irish Times online Check weather in Ireland for today, tomorrow, the week and weekend