- Kunzum Route K13: Driving Guide from Delhi to Lahaul Spiti . . .
One of the most exciting drives you can do is to start from Delhi, go to Kaza and Tabo in Spiti via Manali and Rohtang Pass, go on to Kinnaur and explore Nako and Sangla (and possibly Kalpa) and return to Delhi via a halt in Thanedar
- 15 Best Places To Visit In India In June For A Surreal Escape
Image Source Suggested Read: Inspiring, Patriotic, Incredibly Scenic: Manish’s Trip To Ladakh Gives A New Meaning To Family Travel Weather in June: Ladakh enjoys a sunny weather in June and the temperature range is in between 20°C to 30°C
- Road Trip - Ghumakkar - Inspiring travel experiences.
Ambala Chandigarh Expressway NH-21 CHANDIGARH – KALKA – PARWANOO – SOLAN – SHIMLA – 115 km – Very Good I was so busy in driving and photography that by mistake instead of taking a left turn from Zirakpur which takes you direct to the Chandigarh Bypass, I straight went into Chandigarh
- Dehradun India - Dehradun Uttarakhand, Dehradun City . . .
Explore some significant travel facts about this naturally blesses city, Dehradun while you read on the article given below
- Chandigarh City Map, Information and Facts, Travel Guide
Chandigarh is first well planned city of India Detailed information on Chandigarh - location, railway network, tourist attractions and how to reach by air, road and rail
- Delhi to Chandratal Lake, Spiti Valley | Travel Guide . . .
At an altitude of 4270 Meters approx Chandratal lake in Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh lies between a low ridge and the main Kunzum range
- Sach Pass in July – Itinerary, Road Conditions Updates
Though the detailed travel tale will take sometime to write, but in this article I would like to share what itinerary I followed, route I took and the updates on road conditions of this mega adventure in trans Himalayas, that is, Sach Pass – Pangi Valley