- Algiers - Wikipedia
Algiers (Arabic: الجزائر al-Jazā’er, Berber languages: ⴷⵣⴰⵢⴻ, French: Alger) is the capital and largest city of Algeria In 2011, the city's population was estimated to be around 3,500,000
- The Algiers Ferry - New Orleans
New Orleans Algiers ferry information for tourist interested in going across the Mississippi River to the West Bank of the city
- Old Algiers RiverFest - New Orleans
Get the LOCAL Perspective! Get travel tips, find hidden gems, and get insider information from the Official New Orleans Newsletter Email
- Top 30 Algerian Newspapers News Media - Algiers News . . .
Selection of news media in Algeria - newspapers, business news, entertainment, TV stations and portals
- Picassos Women of Algiers smashes auction record - BBC
Picasso's Women of Algiers becomes the most expensive painting to sell at auction, going for $160m (£102 6m) at Christie's in New York
- Algiers ferry resumes service after fuel spill in . . .
The ferry operates between Algiers Point and Canal Street
- Algeria military plane crash: 257 dead near Algiers - BBC News
An Algerian military plane has crashed near the capital killing 257 people on board, officials say The aircraft came down just after taking off from Boufarik military airport, west of Algiers An inquiry is under way into the cause of the crash - Algeria's worst-ever air disaster The government