- Amazon Buys Old Warehouse In Aleppo For Flex Program
The company will use it as part of its Amazon Flex program in which drivers in their own cars deliver packages Amazon is expected to announce where it will build its HQ2 later this year Duquesne
- Eight-year-old survivor who tweeted Aleppo bombing . . .
An eight-year-old girl has been recognised for her efforts highlighting the plight of Syrians by live-tweeting from the ground in Aleppo during the civil war Bana al-Abed, who was seven at the
- Battle for Aleppo: The causes and consequences of Syrias . . .
The four-year battle for Aleppo is often referred to as Syria's Stalingrad, a war of attrition whose victory will be as symbolic as it is strategic in the complex multi-front conflict
- 9 Syrian soldiers said killed in Aleppo strike blamed on . . .
A military official in Syria accused Israel on Sunday evening of attacking the Al-Nayrab military airbase at Syria near Aleppo, according to Syria’s official news agency SANA The Syrian
- 22 People, Including 9 Iranians, Killed by Alleged Israeli . . .
22 People, Including 9 Iranians, Killed by Alleged Israeli Strike Near Aleppo - Reports The attack targeted warehouses near Aleppo where weapons belonging to Iranian militias as well as to the Syrian army were stored, war monitor says
- News Events | Disaster Relief News | American Red Cross
News Articles We publish a variety of news stories and press releases to keep you informed about Red Cross activities, from the ways we deliver on our mission, to the impact of our work on everyday lives
- Ohio Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
Ohio Township strives to provide for the health, safety and welfare of the citizens, property owners and visitors of the township and to facilitate the achievement of the community goals by providing municipal services in a cost effective, customer friendly manner