- Albany, New York - Wikipedia
Albany ( ˈ ɔː l b ə n i ( listen) ALL-bə-nee) is the capital of the U S state of New York and the seat of Albany County Albany is located on the west bank of the Hudson River approximately 10 miles (16 km) south of its confluence with the Mohawk River and approximately 150 miles (240 km) north of New York City Albany is known for its rich history, commerce, culture, architecture
- Albany County, New York - Wikipedia
Albany County ( ˈ ɔː l b ə n i AWL-bə-nee) is a county in the state of New York, in the United States Its northern border is formed by the Mohawk River, at its confluence with the Hudson River, which is on the east As of the 2010 census, the population was 304,204 The county seat is Albany, the state capital of New York As originally established by the English government in the
- Intellicast - Albany Weather Report in New York (12210)
Universal Time: Saturday, 10 Nov 2018, 06:45 Send this page to a friend Your Name:
- New York Hotels, Things to Do, Tours, Events More | NY . . .
Explore all the state of New York has to offer including fun things to do, year round events and festivals, world class hotels and award-winning restaurants
- Albany, Troy, Schenectady, Saratoga News, Weather, Sports . . .
The Times Union website timesunion com SEEN: Wicklund Warriors 5th Annual Stemcellebration SEEN: Wicklund Warriors 5th Annual Stemcellebration
- New Albany, Mississippi - City-Data. com
New Albany: An area of trees at the park in the center of New Albany during the fall
- 23 Best Things to Do in Albany, New York - vacationidea. com
The capital of New York, Albany is a beautiful city to explore on your weekend trip, home to amazing museums, historic attractions and a vibrant performing arts scene