- Parador de Albacete | Paradores de Turismo
Albacete is a land of contrasts You will be captivated by the plains of La Mancha, the Júcar and Cabriel river valleys, and the craggy slopes of the Alcaraz and Segura mountains
- Albacete midfielder Pelayo Novo stable in hospital after . . .
A Spanish second division player was taken to hospital after reportedly falling out of a third floor window of the team hotel before a match Pelayo Novo is in a stable condition after a "spectacular accident", according to his club Albacete The 27-year-old was in the hotel with his team-mates
- Travel Tips - spain. info
Travel Tips Here you'll find useful information for preparing your trip to Spain We give you practical tips on documentation, safety, healthcare, what clothes to pack, the usual timetables in Spain, currency, tourist cards, public holidays… so you're all set when you arrive
- A-Z of places in Spain, Spanish towns and cities, travel . . .
A-Z of places in Spain, towns, villages and cities of Spain Idealspain personally visit the places in Spain that we write about
- Tourism in Spain |Tourist information about Spain | spain . . .
Welcome to summer! Spring is nice too, but the new season brings those long, sunny days and holidays with time to travel Have a look at all the things you could do in Spain
- Extreme weather and natural disaster photos from around . . .
Photos of extreme weather, natural disasters and their aftermath
- Spain - Climate | Britannica. com
Spain - Climate: Spain is characterized by the overlap of one fundamental climatic division (between humid and semiarid and arid zones) by another (the threefold division of the peninsula into maritime, continental, and mountain climates)