- Alajuela - Wikipedia
Alajuela (Spanish pronunciation: ) is the second-largest city in Costa Rica after the capital, San José It is also the capital of Alajuela Province
- Alajuela - Costa Rica Vacations Travel Experts
Alajuela, Costa Rica is famous for the magnificent Arenal Volcano, where you can watch it erupt from the many hot springs
- Latest Weather and Extended Forecast - CNN
View the latest weather conditions and extended forecast on CNN
- Xandari Costa Rica | Arrive at Paradise!
Xandari is set in Tacacorí de Alajuela on a ridge overlooking Costa Rica’s majestic Central Valley in the foothills of Poas Volcano, 1200 meters above sea level
- 15 Day Weather Forecast - Costa Rica
Costa Rica 15-day weather forecasts for more than 60 destinations Get current weather conditions and regional weather summaries
- Properties for Sale - Costa Rica - Travel, Real Estate . . .
Find costa rica cheap properties, real estate, home for sales, investment properties, vacation homes, ocean view properties, lots, gated communities developments
- Costa Rica Vacations Travel Experts
We are the Costa Rica vacations experts, providing quality unbiased travel advice on Costa Rica since 2003 Let us help you find your ultimate Costa Rica paradise