- Alajuela - Wikipedia
Alajuela (Spanish pronunciation: ) is the second-largest city in Costa Rica after the capital, San José It is also the capital of Alajuela Province
- Costa Rica Tourism Official Website. Hotels, travel . . .
Costa Rica’s Climate Costa Rica has a great variety of microclimates, which the tourist can, in a short distance and time, feel the different types of environments
- Courtyard San Jose Airport Alajuela - Marriott
Courtyard San Jose Airport Alajuela is a contemporary hotel featuring stylish rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, meeting rooms, a restaurant and gym
- Costa Rica Distances and Travel Time - Go Visit Costa Rica
See the Distances in km, miles, and time to and from all the major tourist destinations in Costa Rica
- Airport Information - FlightStats
In-depth information about airports worldwide including departures arrivals, weather, delays and terminal maps
- HOME | HOTEL BUENA VISTA
Tranquil hotel located near the international airport in a beautiful mountain setting
- Xandari Costa Rica | Arrive at Paradise!
Xandari is set in Tacacorí de Alajuela on a ridge overlooking Costa Rica’s majestic Central Valley in the foothills of Poas Volcano, 1200 meters above sea level