- Ajaccio - Wikipedia
Geography Location Ajaccio is located on the west coast of the island of Corsica, 210 nautical miles (390 km) southeast of Marseille The commune occupies a sheltered position at the foot of wooded hills on the northern shore of the Gulf of Ajaccio between Gravona and the pointe de la Parata and includes the îles Sanguinaires (Bloody Islands)
- Ajaccio, Corsica travel and tourism, attractions and . . .
Visit Ajaccio - travel guide, places to visit and Ajaccio information and reviews
- AJACCIO - Map of Ajaccio 20090 or 20000 France
AJACCIO - Map of Ajaccio, information of Ajaccio 20090 or 20000 Corse-du-Sud Corse - Map of France
- Sentier des Douaniers (Ajaccio) - 2018 All You Need to . . .
We called in at Ajaccio on a cruise ship and having visited before we wanted to explore the read more
- Ajaccio, Corsica - Royal Caribbean International
Cruise to Ajaccio, Corsica and enjoy a charming blend of Italian and Corsican culture and cuisine while looking out on breathtaking views
- Cycling routes in Corsica - CorsicaCyclist
All the routes on this website are on paved roads Most of these roads are narrow including the Tour de France stages On the whole the surfaces are fine but in places care will be required because like the Alps, the surfaces take a battering from the weather during the winter
- Corsica Travel Guide, with all our favourite resorts and . . .
Corsica - a guide to Corsica travel,with the best resorts, beaches, towns and villages reviewed by Corsica Travel Guide