- Addis Ababa - Wikipedia
Addis Ababa (Amharic: አዲስ አበባ, Addis Abäba IPA: [adˈdis ˈabəba] (), "new flower"; or Addis Abeba (the spelling used by the official Ethiopian Mapping Authority); Oromo: Finfinne "natural spring") is the capital and largest city of Ethiopia It is the seat of the Ethiopian federal government According to the 2007 population census, the city has a total population of 2,739,551
- Current Local Time in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Current local time in Ethiopia – Addis Ababa Get Addis Ababa's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Addis Ababa's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Addis Ababa: 10 best things to do in Ethiopias capital . . .
Addis Ababa keeps visitors on their toes -- in a fun way Discover the 10 best things to do in Ethiopia's busy capital
- City Guide: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Updated) | Naughty Nomad
Just got back from 3 weeks sarging in Addis Ababa I posted the same report on Roosh forum Got my flag on the 3rd day there from previous online game
- Large Addis Ababa Maps for Free Download and Print | High . . .
Detailed and high-resolution maps of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia for free download Travel guide to touristic destinations, museums and architecture in Addis Ababa
- Day Trips from Addis Ababa | Abeba Tours Ethiopia
Debre Libanos Monastery Drive north from Addis Ababa (about 100km) to the Debre Libanos Monastery This monastery was founded in the 13th century by St Tekle Haimanot, who, according to legend, prayed for 7 years straight standing on one leg until the other leg fell off
- 2-Day trips from Addis Ababa | Abeba Tours Ethiopia
Various 2-day trips from Addis Ababa, requiring an overnight outside the city