- Travel Weather Forecast for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Addis Ababa travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia keeps your trip moving
- Weather in Addis Ababa - Lonely Planet
- Addis Ababa Weather - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Forecast . . .
Things to Do in Addis Ababa Addis Ababa Travel Forum Addis Ababa Photos Addis Ababa Map Addis Ababa Weather and When to Go More Traveler Articles advice from real travelers the views If you have a choice it is probably best to avoid the Big Rains - especially July August which on average in Addis have 9 and 11 inches of rain
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Addis Ababa Weather in April 2019, Ethiopia: Averages
Guide to Addis Ababa weather in April The average maximum daytime temperature in Addis Ababa in April is a warm 23°C (73°F) The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F) There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight
- Addis Ababa: Weather climate - When and where to go . . .
What to do in Addis Ababa : Tips, places, hotels and restaurants The Capital of Ethiopia, it is also the highest town in Africa as it rises to over 2,300 metres of altitude It therefore benefits from a pleasant climate except during the rainy season, June to September, when the roads are constantly muddy
- The Best Time to Visit Addis Ababa, Ethiopia for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Addis Ababa for ideal weather are October 15th to April 1st based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details Weather in Addis Ababa Temperature Average temperatures in Addis Ababa vary very little