- Travel Weather Forecast for Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Abuja, Nigeria keeps your trip moving
- Abuja Weather in April 2019, Nigeria: Temperature
Expect 34°C daytime maximum temperatures in the shade with on average 7 hours of sunshine per day in Abuja in April Check more long-term weather averages for Abuja in April before you book your next holiday to Nigeria in 2019 2020 The average maximum daytime temperature in Abuja in April is a hot
- The Best Time to Visit Abuja, Nigeria for Weather, Safety . . .
The best times to visit Abuja for ideal weather are July 16th to September 16th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details Weather in Abuja Temperature Average temperatures in Abuja vary little
- Abuja, Nigeria Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Abuja, Nigeria - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Best Time to Visit Abuja | Holiday weather info | Weather . . .
Abuja's weather in April is typically very hot and reasonably dry in nature Although outside the main holiday season, there is still plenty of fairly acceptable weather around this time of year This makes it an okay time to visit Abuja April is in the spring in Abuja and is typically the 4th coldest month of the year
- Monthly Weather for Traveling in Abuja, Nigeria
AccuWeather com offers this monthly weather forecast for travelers to Abuja, Nigeria Get your travel forecast before your trip
- Abuja, Nigeria Monthly Weather Forecast - weather. com
Weather com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Abuja, Nigeria with average record and high low temperatures, precipitation and more