- Abilene, Texas - Wikipedia
Abilene ( ˈ æ b ɪ l iː n AB-i-leen) is a city in Taylor and Jones Counties in West Texas, United States The population was 117,063 according to the 2010 census, making it the 27th-most populous city in the state of Texas It is the principal city of the Abilene Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a 2011 estimated population of 166,416 It is the county seat of Taylor County
- Abilene, Texas - City-Data. com
Work and jobs in Abilene: detailed stats about occupations, industries, unemployment, workers, commute Average climate in Abilene, Texas Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
- Abilene, Texas, USA 14 day weather forecast - Time and Date
Abilene Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F Last 2 weeks of weather
- Texas Weather - Internet America
Current Severe Weather Maps, Satellite and Radar Images for Texas Texas climate, forecasts and weather records
- Abilene Aero | Abilene, TX | West Texas Finest FBO for . . .
Whether your next trip is for business or pleasure, Abilene Aero can show you a new way to travel with your convenience in mind
- Frontier Texas! (Abilene) - 2018 All You Need to Know . . .
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers
- Abilene Historical Downtown Walking Tour
Open a window into the first 125 years of Abilene, Texas' history as you walk down the streets of historic downtown Abilene, TX